Pistol Skin Camouflage Wrap
|• For Sale • Accessories • Hunting Gear • Grants Pass • Oregon||Posted: 09/27/2016 11:40 am|
Pistol Skins are high-performance vinyl wraps that can be applied to any pistol. They are waterproof and have a non-reflective matte finish. Pistol Skins conform to any shape and are easy to install. They are removable and have no effect on the finish. Pistol Skins are available in a variety of tactical, hunting and traditional camouflage patterns. Our Pistol Skin kits come with pre-cut pieces and fit all pistols.
- Removable and has no effect on finish
- Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Conforms to any shape
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Will GunSkins fit my Pistol?
- GunSkins Pistol Skin kit, will fit most semi-auto, revolver type pistols. The kit comes with pre-cut pieces, two 4.75" x 8” frame pieces, one 3.75” x 8” slide piece, and two 1” x 3.25” pieces of additional material.
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.