Grip Assist Liquid Grip Additive
|• For Sale • Accessories • Grips • Grants Pass • Oregon||Posted: 09/27/2016 11:36 am|
GunSkins Grip Assist™ is a liquid grip additive that can be applied over GunSkins or directly to the weapon, providing a safer, more efficient, shooting experience. From competition shooters to duck hunters, Grip Assist gives you a solid performance grip without the bulk or hassle of traditional tape. Grip Assist is a permanent grip finish that will not peel or crack. You control the grip texture by simply adding more or less to accommodate your grip performance needs.
- Easy to Apply 2 Step Process
- Use on Vinyl, Metal, Plastic, Wood, etc
- Environmentally friendly
- Brush on or Srpay Application
- Grip 2 Complete Long Guns
- 40 Minute Cure Time
- Made in USA
- Is Grip Assist removable?
- No. Grip Assist is a permanent grip finish that will not peel or crack. You control the grip texture by simply adding more or less to accommodate your grip performance needs. Applying Grip Assist on top of a GunSkins wrap allows the grip to be removed alongside the vinyl, leaving the surface underneath clean.
- Can I install Grip Assist over a GunSkins wrap?
- Yes. Grip Assist can be applied over GunSkins, providing a safer, more efficient, shooting experience. Grip Assist is made with long-lasting crushed recycled glass. This ultra clear grip surface allows the GunSkins camouflage pattern to remain highly visible while adding the advantage of a solid grip to any surface.
- Is Grip Assist only for firearms?
- Grip Assist can be used on nearly any surface. It can be applied to vinyl, metal, plastic, wood, and more!
- What is Grip Assist made of?
- The spray is a water based solution and the grip is made with long-lasting crushed recycled glass.
- What is the bottle of paint for?
- We offer optional paint to add over the top of the grip assist to help match the color of your object. Colors available include: black, green, and tan.