AR-10/.308 20 or 25 Round Single Mag Skin
|• For Sale • Accessories • Hunting Gear • Grants Pass • Oregon||Posted: 09/27/2016 11:41 am|
GunSkins do-it-yourself mag wraps are a great way to add camo to your magazines. Our AR-10/.308 Mag Skin is designed for a 20 or 25 round 7.62 x 51 NATO (.308 Remington) AR-10 compatible magazine. The pre-cut pieces fit the 25 round mags without any trimming. However, for use on a 20 round mag simply install the pieces and trim using the red template lines, removing the excess.
This camouflage mag wrap is easy to install and easy to remove, leaving no residue behind. AR-10/.308 Mag Skins come with pre-cut pieces to wrap one magazine per kit.
Single AR-10/.308 Mag Skins are only available in specialty patterns. Not only does this mag wrap add color, it is waterproof and protects the surface of your gun from scratches and dings. AR-10/.308 Mag Skin is a tactical way to set apart your magazine and looks great when bundled with the Gear Skin to wrap your entire gun with.
- Removable and has no effect on finish
- Easy to install high-performance vinyl
- Waterproof non-reflective matte finish
- Conforms to any shape
- 5-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Why will the GunSkin not stick to my gun/accessory?
- You must thoroughly clean the gun/accessory before installing the GunSkin. We use a gun-specific degreaser and a small brush. Make sure to scrub all the recessed areas to remove oil and dirt. Then wipe it off, or with some parts you can rinse with warm water and let dry. Newer guns tend to be more oily, so you might need to clean it twice. Before installing, you can use rubbing alcohol to wipe off any dust or debris. Also, make sure to use heat as your installing the GunSkin, it helps the material to conform.
- Can the GunSkin be removed?
- GunSkins are removable and have no effect on the finish. To remove the GunSkin, heat the material with a heat gun/blow dryer and peel off. If there is any residue left behind, use rubbing alcohol or Goo Gone to remove.
- Will heat from the barrel melt the GunSkin?
- The heat from the barrel will not effect the GunSkin. However, we do not recommend installing the GunSkin on the barrel, if you intend on using full auto.